Middlesex University provides all ABE students with a 20% discount on the cost of their fee for the first year of their course at Middlesex University at any of its campuses in London, Mauritius and Dubai.
In addition, the highest scoring ABE student who applies for each campus on each intake will receive a 50% discount.
Click here for details of relevant Middlesex University courses.
- The discount off the course fee applies to all Middlesex University courses from a one year top up to a three year course, but only applies for the first year irrespective of the number of years in the course. No discount or funding is offered for any accommodation, living, travel, visa or other expenses as these will be the responsibility of the individual student.
- The ABE student must obtain an ABE QCF Diploma (Level 4) or higher, as required for the appropriate Middlesex University course, and must also satisfy any specific entry requirements from Middlesex University for the course.
- All applications must be made direct to the University’s Gulf Regional Office and not to the campuses and not through an agent. The Middlesex University Gulf Regional Office is at Suite 307, The Business Centre, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, PO Box 111075, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, phone +971 (0)4 396 6617, fax +971 (0)4 396 4449 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 50% discount applies to the six ABE students (two at each of the three campuses) each year who apply to Middlesex University who have achieved the highest average mark in their relevant ABE examinations (compared to the other ABE applicants to Middlesex University for the same entry period and campus). For London and Dubai the two 50% discount places are split one each between the two intakes but as there is only one intake in Mauritius the 50% discount will apply to each of the top two students there.
- The bursary initially applies to applications received by 31 December 2012 (for courses commencing up to and including January 2013).